Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips

These are delicious. Probably my favorite cookie that I've made. I've made these before but this time I subbed peanut butter chips for chocolate chips. I love these cookies because they're so rich and are also really soft. They remain soft for days. Crispy cookies are not my thing. This is the recipe I used (but replaced the chocolate chips with peanut butter chips). It also makes me feel better because only 2 tbsp of butter are called for to make 12 cookies... but I'm sure the quarter pound of bittersweet chocolate more than makes up for it ;^)

2 comments:

Matt said...

ATTN THE INTERNET: I ate about 10 of these cookies in like 5 minutes. Are you jealous y/n? They were so good they LITERALLY changed my life forever. If it were legal to marry a cookie in the state of california I probably wouldn't marry this cookie but I'd still hit that on the side IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING.

pinkhairedcyn said...

Oooh, pb chips with chocolate cookie? You are blowing my mind! Those look super tasty and I bet Jon would eat fifty million of them.