Monday, December 31, 2007

Green Olive Pizza

Howdy! I made pizza, with the help of my 8 year old sister. We first made the dough, let it rise for about 45 minutes, then rolled it out and had it bake in the oven for about 15 minutes so that the dough wouldn't be soggy. We then took it out, put the tomato sauce and cheese on it, and topped it off with some delicious green olives. Green olives are my favorite pizza topping. We also stuffed the crust with some cheese. Next time if I make stuffed crust pizza, I will add more stuffing into the crust because you almost couldn't tell that there was cheese in the crust.

The pizza came out good imho. 3 cups of flour went into the dough - I used two cups bread flour and one cup whole wheat flour. The crust was soft, but the pizza wasn't the same without a pizza stone.

No comments: