Saturday, October 11, 2008

Raspberry Muffin Tops

I bought a muffin top pan! I used it tonight for the second time. The first time I made muffin tops they didn't come out quite right but these ones are better. I love the crunchy aspect of muffin tops so that's what I am looking for in them, and last time they just didn't have that. These ones do, and they are delicious! I used this recipe substituting nonfat strawberry yogurt for the plain yogurt because that is what I had, and I used a pint of raspberries instead of the blueberries. Needless to say, I used whole wheat pastry flour instead of all purpose. I also made raspberry muffin tops for my first attempt. I'm starting to think that I shouldn't be making raspberry mufins because raspberries are too soggy after I wash them. I won't make them anymore. Next time perhaps I will make chocolate chips ones.... ooooh lala!! My favorite.

No comments: