Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blueberry muffins with chocolate chips on top

I decided to make blueberry muffins tonight. I actually used fresh blueberries instead of frozen but I'm still deciding whether or not they are significantly better than frozen in muffins. They were certainly plumper than the frozen. These muffins turned out pretty good, and I put a few chocolate chips on top just for kicks. I didn't put anything extra healthy in them, other than the flour being white whole wheat. I personally don't feel that chocolate goes well with blueberries but I felt that the muffins needed a little something something on top. I think it worked out fine.

Oh, and thanks to my roommate, I know how to take closeup photos now! Check out this puppy:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blue berry muffin is my favorite.

Sat Garcia said...

Blueberries AND chocolate chips. You are MAD woman! Ok, it's me who is mad. I want some!