Thursday, March 20, 2008

Double Chocolate Crackle Cookies

Wow, this recipe is amazing. This is the kind of cookie recipe I've been looking for for a long time. The cookies are delicious, and they're SOFT THE NEXT DAY!!! Even the edges are soft. And it's not cakey soft, it's just good. They're very chocolately, and you can tell that I used dark chocolate to make them, which is delicious. These are my favorite cookies out of all of the cookies that I've made. And they only require 2 tablespoons of butter! Of course all of the chocolate in the recipe makes up for that. The recipe is here. The chocolate bar that I used had almonds in it, so I chopped that up and there were little almond pieces in the cookies. I didn't know how that would turn out but I ended up liking them in there. As Borat would say, GREAT SUCCESS!

1 comment:

flycer said...

John just licked my computer screen.... I guess I'll try out the recipe! ;)

Lookin good there, chica!